Salisbury Sports Information
The Salisbury University Sports Information office handles all media relations for the 21 varsity sports. The Sports Information office also oversees all aspects of the Sea Gull Sports Network.
For media/sports information requests for Salisbury University sports, please contact one of the following staff members:
Cyrill Parham, Sports Information Director (Football, Field Hockey, Tennis, Softball, Secondary Men's and Women's Lacrosse)
Contact: email@example.com | 410-543-6016
Will DeBoer, Assistant Sports Information Director (Baseball, Cross Country, Track & Field, Volleyball, Women's Basketball)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-677-0194
Ashley Cottrell, Graduate Assistant (Women's Soccer, Men's Basketball, Primary Men's Lacrosse)
Katy Higinbothom, Graduate Assistant (Men's Soccer, Swimming, Primary Women's Lacrosse)
MEDIA / PHOTOGRAPHER POLICY FOR SPRING 2021
With the start of the spring 2021 season, we will be allowing credentialed media members to access our outdoor venues only. Due to increased safety measures to help protect against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you please follow these protocols for campus access during this time:
- All media MUST contact the SID staff at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time to be put on the pass list for the game.
- If you’re not on the pass list, you will not get access to the game.
- Only approved media members will be granted access to the games
- Visiting media will not be allowed to enter the press box
- Please contact the SID staff to coordinate post-game interviews.
- At least 48 hours prior to arriving to campus, all visitors must request a parking pass. To obtain a parking pass, fill out the following form –https://webapps.salisbury.edu/parking/visitor/
- All visiting media must park in the Wayne Street Parking Garage, East Campus parking lot, or street parking on Wayne Street. There is no parking in the small lot on the south end of Sea Gull Stadium.
- Sea Gull Stadium – all visiting media and photographers must enter the main entrance of Sea Gull Stadium to be cleared by gameday personnel.
- Before arriving to main campus, media and all other off-campus visitors will be required to complete a brief COVID-19 screening. Screening stations at the SU Police Department in the East Campus Complex near Sea Gull Stadium. Once screened, you will be given a visitor badge. These badges must be worn at all times while on campus and will be valid only for the date and time issued.
- All campus community members and visitors, including media, are asked to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others while on campus. Media conducting one-on-one interviews are encouraged to use lavalier microphones, with the camera at least 6 feet away, for this purpose.
- Interviews will not be granted until after the 10-minute cooldown period and SID staff has arrived to enforce social distancing protocols
- Per state and SU policies, face coverings must be worn appropriately (over nose and mouth) at all times while in campus buildings, including outdoor venues.
- Photographers and media members at field level at Sea Gull Stadium or SU Soccer Complex will have to stay on the opposite end of the field on the endzones away from the team areas. Field-level media must avoid team areas at all times.
- Photographers and media members at SU Softball or Baseball Stadium must avoid dugout areas at all times.
- Photographers at the SU Track & Field Complex must stay at least six feet away from all athletes and competition areas.
Members of the media wishing to conduct an interview with a Salisbury coach, student-athlete, or staff member should direct their request to the corresponding staff member AT LEAST 24 hours in advance. Any requests made inside the 24-hour period will be accommodated, if possible.
Salisbury University Sports Information Downloads
|Cross Country||Men's Word||Women's Word|
|Football||Word||StatCrew available upon request|
|Swimming||Men's Word||Women's Word|
|Track & Field||Men's Word||Women's Word|