SALISBURY, Md. – The Salisbury University athletic administration has announced an updated spectator policy for the Spring 2021 semester, which took effect on Friday, March 12 at 5 p.m.
Admission will be based on that game's reservation list in accordance with the capacity limits put in place by SU officials and local guidelines. Access for SU students, faculty and staff will be on a first-come, first-served basis up to the maximum number listed below at each SU home venue.
- Baseball/Softball/Men's Soccer/Women's Soccer – 50 guests on the player/coach reservation list. 25 current students, faculty and staff members with campus clearance on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited Maroon & Gold Club member access coordinated by the M&G Club Office.
- Men's Lacrosse/Women's Lacrosse/Field Hockey/Football – Two guests per player/coach on the reservation list. 125 current students, faculty and staff members with campus clearance on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited Maroon & Gold Club member access coordinated by the M&G Club Office.
- Men's Tennis / Women's Tennis – 30 guests on the player/coach reservation list. 15 current students, faculty and staff members with campus clearance on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited Maroon & Gold Club member access coordinated by the M&G Club Office.
- No fans will be admitted in ANY indoor facility (Maggs Physical Activities Center and Indoor Tennis Center), the intramural field, or the Track & Field complex.
Head coaches will determine which players/staff members will be allowed to submit names for the registration list at each game/event.
NO VISITING TEAM FANS WILL BE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS AT THIS TIME.
ARRIVAL, PARKING, CHECK-IN
- All fans/guests are encouraged to park in the Wayne Street Parking Garage. Fans needing access to any of the other campus lots will be required to obtain a guest parking pass through SU Parking Services. Visitors to campus need to request a free parking pass at least 48 hours before planning to arrive on campus.
- Gates will be closed until 30 minutes prior to the scheduled game/event time.
- All fans/guests must use the main entrances at all facilities and will need to maintain the appropriate social distance while screening processes are completed.
- All fans/guests on team lists or Maroon & Gold Club lists will need to be screened and provide ID matching the name.
- Students. faculty and staff must present their GullCard and GullNet homepage campus clearance (*New as of 4/6/21 - We are no longer accepting the green checkmark on the SU app). Student, faculty and staff admittance will be on a first-come, first-served basis up to capacity limits.
- Faculty Emeriti will need to contact Campus Health (email@example.com) for campus clearance instructions.
- At the conclusion of the game all fans will be asked to leave the facility immediately and return to their vehicles, homes or on/off-campus housing
- All fans will be in the bleachers and stands (home stands ONLY at Sea Gull Stadium). There will be NO standing in aisles or at the fences at SU facilities.
- All fans/guests will need to properly wear a mask (over nose and mouth) at all times while in any of our venues
- All fans/guests will be required to space themselves out at least six feet away from people outside of their family/household.
- All fans/guests will not be permitted in team areas
- Bathroom entrances will be monitored and capacity limits will be enforced
- No food or drink can be provided to any of the players or staff while inside the venue
Salisbury University reserves the right to change spectator policies at any time. Spectators not following COVID-19 protocols and policies will be asked to leave the premises.