SALISBURY, Md. – Salisbury University athletic administration has announced a spectator policy on Friday that will go into effect on Wednesday, March 3. Prior to March 3, no spectators will be allowed at any on-campus athletic facility.
- No more than two guests per SU player/coach up to the maximum number listed below at each SU home venue. Admission will be based on that game's reservation list while access for SU students, faculty and staff will be on a first-come, first-served basis. The capacity will be split between guests from players and coaches and SU students, faculty and staff.
- 250 at Sea Gull Stadium (men's and women's lacrosse, football, field hockey). 125 on players/guest list and 125 SU students, faculty and staff.
- 50 at Sea Gull Baseball, Softball and Soccer (per field) Stadiums. 25 on players/guest list and 25 for SU students, faculty and staff
- 30 at the SU Outdoor Tennis Center. 15 on players/guest list and 15 SU students, faculty and staff.
- No fans will be admitted in ANY indoor facility (Maggs Physical Activities Center and Indoor Tennis Center), the intramural field, or the Track & Field complex.
- Head coaches will determine which players/staff members will be allowed to submit names for the registration list at each game/event.
No visiting fans will be allowed on campus at this time.
ARRIVAL, PARKING, CHECK-IN
- All fans/guests are encouraged to park in the Wayne Street Parking Garage. Fans needing access to any of the other campus lots will be required to obtain a guest parking pass through SU Parking Services. Visitors to campus need to request a free parking pass at least 48 hours before planning to arrive on campus.
- Gates will be closed until 30 minutes prior to the scheduled game/event time.
- All fans/guests must use the main entrances at all facilities and will need to maintain the appropriate social distance while screening processes are completed.
- All fans/guests will need to be screened and provide ID matching the name on the guest list or present their GullCard and Campus Clearance for students, faculty, or staff on a first-come, first-served basis.
- At the conclusion of the game all fans will be asked to leave the facility immediately and return to their vehicles, homes or on/off-campus housing
- All fans will be in the bleachers and stands (home stands ONLY at Sea Gull Stadium). There will be NO standing in aisles or at the fences at SU facilities.
- All fans/guests will need to properly wear a mask (over nose and mouth) at all times while in any of our venues
- All fans/guests will be required to space themselves out at least six feet away from people outside of their family/household.
- All fans/guests will not be permitted in team areas
- Bathroom entrances will be monitored and capacity limits will be enforced
- No food or drink can be provided to any of the players or staff while inside the venue
Salisbury University reserves the right to change spectator policies at any time. Spectators not following COVID-19 protocols and policies will be asked to leave the premises.